சனி, 20 பிப்ரவரி, 2010

How can I handle dynamic menus in MFC?

  1. I put a RichEdit control on my MFC Dialog-based app and the program won't run anymore. What do I do?
  2. How do I prevent a the user from starting a second instance of my app?
  3. How can I handle dynamic menus in MFC?
  4. How do I prevent my application showing a button on the taskbar?
  5. How do I display a bitmap on a button?
  6. Why don't I get a WM_CONTEXTMENU message when I right click in a Tree Control?
  7. How do I change the font of a dialog control?
  8. How can I update my menu in a dialog? I tried adding a ON_COMMAND_UPDATE handler but it never gets called!
  9. How can I convert a CString variable to char* or LPTSTR?
  10. How can I make my Edit Controls created at runtime look 3D?
  11. Why do I get an assertion in MFC when my thread calls a function in the main thread?
  12. How do I send/post a message to the main thread from another thread?
  13. How can I set the title of a property page in Wizard mode?
  14. How can I remove the X (close) button on a floating toolbar?
  15. How can I handle the arrow keys on a custom control on a dialog or CFormView?
  16. Is there a way to find out, from a controlbar, on which side of the parent frame it is docked?
  17. How can I make the ENTER key act like the TAB key on a dialog?
  18. How can I get keyboard shortcuts like TAB to work on a modeless dialog on an MFC control?

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக